Graduate Marketing Executive
£16,500 - £19,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
www.greatwithdisability.com (GWD) is on a mission to provide students with disabilities with the advice, support and confidence to find opportunities, approach relevant organisations and go on to realise new possibilities with progressive employers. For employers, our website provides a platform to showcase themselves as a disability confident employer.
GWD already has a good profile on campus however there is a huge opportunity to build on this and to dramatically increase its reach amongst students with a disability or long-term health condition.
About The Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an innovative and growing business. This is an ideal role for someone who is just starting out in their marketing career and is eager to cut their teeth on an exciting and evolving brand. The role reports directly to the Founder and Director of the organisation and will focus on developing and implementing innovative and effective marketing solutions / campaigns in order to build awareness amongst students and attract more companies wishing to be profiled.
This will include, but not be limited to:
* Developing a content strategy and campaign to drive awareness and reach with both recruiters and graduates.
* Interacting with our partners, suppliers and stakeholders.
* Engaging with GWD’s sponsors to leverage their support.
* Identifying opportunities for new content for the website.
The successful candidate will be a recent graduate, with a marketing or marketing-related degree, who is positive and proactive. You will be a self-starter who is comfortable working independently.
You will also have:
- An enthusiasm for our mission.
- A genuine passion for marketing and campaign development.
- An understanding of different media channels, including all social channels, and how to effectively leverage these.
- Excellent creative thinking and initiative.
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling you to quickly establish relationships with a wide range of people.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills; written, verbal and social media.
- Excellent attention to detail and a drive to produce an exceptional standard of work.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The flexibility, and enthusiasm, to support projects outside of your core responsibilities when required.
- This role is based from home; you will be required to travel to Windsor, Berkshire, where the organisation is based. Our creative partners are also based in Windsor.
- You must be prepared to travel around the UK should the need arise.
- This role is initially a 4-month contract with the opportunity to extend after this period.
- Applications for those wishing to work part time will be considered; a minimum of 3 days is required.
- If you will require any adjustments or support during the recruitment process for any reason, such as a disability, please inform us as soon as you are able. Ideally it is requested that you include any such requests in your application.
How To Apply
Please apply by sending a brief cover letter stating why you are interested in this role, and your CV, to Helen@myplusconsulting.com.
Closing date for applications: 9th September 2016
Start date: As soon as possible.