MyPlus Recruiters’ Club will provide you with the knowledge, confidence and support you require to attract, recruit and develop disabled graduates.
Our calendar of Disability Café training events plays a central role in providing members with the opportunity to learn about key issues, share best practice and network with others facing similar challenges. The events also provide the opportunity to engage with disabled graduates who bring our topics to life through sharing their first hand experiences.
Complementing the cafés are our breakfast seminars that are exclusively for MyPlus Recruiters’ Club members, providing a further opportunity to discuss key topics and current challenges.
MyPlus Recruiters’ Club membership includes:*
- a place at each of the Disability Café events
- two places at Breakfast Seminars
- access to our Introduction to Disability & Student Recruitment workshop
- your listing on MyPlus Students' Club
- 2 consultancy days per annum (to be used as you wish)
- open access by phone and email for advice and support
Membership will provide you with:
- the ability to recruit from a richer talent pool
- an enhanced reputation as a recruiter of disabled graduates
- confidence that your processes are inclusive
- efficiencies by eliminating the need for 3rd party agents
- confidence in your stakeholders as a result of training
- avoidance of costly EA claims
Annual membership starts at just £1,850 + VAT.
* complete list of benefits available to Platinum and Gold members